Terms of Service
These Terms of Service govern your use of the website located at https://embarkemr.com and any related services provided by Embark EMR.
By accessing https://embarkemr.com, you agree to abide by these Terms of Service and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website or using any other services provided by Embark EMR.
We, Embark EMR, reserve the right to review and amend any of these Terms of Service at our sole discretion. Upon doing so, we will update this page. Any changes to these Terms of Service will take effect immediately from the date of publication.
These Terms of Service were last updated on 1 June 2021.
Limitations of Use
By using this website, you warrant on behalf of yourself, your users, and other parties you represent that you will not:
- modify, copy, prepare derivative works of, decompile, or reverse engineer any materials and software contained on this website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from any materials and software on this website;
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server;
- knowingly or negligently use this website or any of its associated services in a way that abuses or disrupts our networks or any other service Embark EMR provides;
- use this website or its associated services to transmit or publish any harassing, indecent, obscene, fraudulent, or unlawful material;
- use this website or its associated services in violation of any applicable laws or regulations;
- use this website in conjunction with sending unauthorized advertising or spam;
- harvest, collect, or gather user data without the user’s consent; or
- use this website or its associated services in such a way that may infringe the privacy, intellectual property rights, or other rights of third parties.
The intellectual property in the materials contained in this website are owned by or licensed to Embark EMR and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. We grant our users permission to download one copy of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory use.
This constitutes the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions or the Terms of Service, and may be terminated by Embark EMR at any time.
You retain your intellectual property ownership rights over content you submit to us for publication on our website. We will never claim ownership of your content, but we do require a license from you in order to use it.
The license you grant us can be terminated at any time by deleting your content or account. However, to the extent that we (or our partners) have used your content in connection with commercial or sponsored content, the license will continue until the relevant commercial or post has been discontinued by us.
Our website and the materials on our website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. To the extent permitted by law, Embark EMR makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property, or other violation of rights.
In no event shall Embark EMR or its suppliers be liable for any consequential loss suffered or incurred by you or any third party arising from the use or inability to use this website or the materials on this website, even if Embark EMR or an authorized representative has been notified, orally or in writing, of the possibility of such damage.
In the context of this agreement, “consequential loss” includes any consequential loss, indirect loss, real or anticipated loss of profit, loss of benefit, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity, loss of savings, loss of reputation, loss of use and/or loss or corruption of data, whether under statute, contract, equity, tort (including negligence), indemnity, or otherwise.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The online payment terms constitute a contract between you and Embark EMR. All payments made to Embark EMR are subject to the following conditions. Embark EMR accepts methods of payment through utilizing the 4rd party services of PayPal and Stripe payment gateways.
By submitting payment, you warrant that:
- You have the appropriate authority to validly accept the Online Payment Terms and are able to and will meet your obligations in relation to these Terms.
- The payment method used in connection with the Services is issued in your name or you are authorized to use the credit card.
- You will pay the payment method issuer all charges incurred in the use of the Services.
- The information supplied by you is true and correct.
- You agree to the payment terms and conditions set forth by the 3rd part services Embark EMR utilizes for processing payment.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
The products available for purchase on our web site are functional and try-before-you-buy. We provide a 14-day free trial period to let you fully evaluate our product prior to making a purchase decision.
Please use the trial period to ensure Embark EMR meets your needs before purchasing a license. All of our software is functional during the trial period. Embark EMR does not require payment to enable its primary functionality.
If you purchase one of our products, after your payment has cleared your license to use the software will be activated. Once the license is activated, no refunds will be given. We have this policy since it would be impossible for you to return your registered version of our software.
During your trial period, our support staff is available to assist in installation and configuration via email or chat. No refund will be made once a purchase is made. Its up the customer purchasing the product to evaluate a fit of the product during the trial period. Once purchase is made, its non-refundable and non-transferable.
It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with this refund policy. By placing an order for any of our products, you indicate that you have read this refund policy and that you agree with and fully accept the terms of this refund policy.
Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on our website are not comprehensive and are for general information purposes only. Embark EMR does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this website, or otherwise relating to such materials or on any resources linked to this website.
Embark EMR has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, approval, or control by Embark EMR of the site. Use of any such linked site is at your own risk and we strongly advise you make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of those sites.
Right to Terminate
We may suspend or terminate your right to use our website and terminate these Terms of Service immediately upon written notice to you for any breach of these Terms of Service.
Any term of these Terms of Service which is wholly or partially void or unenforceable is severed to the extent that it is void or unenforceable. The validity of the remainder of these Terms of Service is not affected.
These Terms of Service are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Indiana. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location